Our People and Culture (P&C) team work collaboratively to provide broad ranging expert advice and support services to our most important asset - our people! As our P&C Reporting Analyst, you will play a key role in managing a range of insightful reporting and data visualisation requirements, both cyclical and ad-hoc, along with the provision of quality support and administration on a range of remuneration and benefits programs.
Our Corporate teams are the backbone of our business. By thinking smarter, sharing better and adapting ahead of the curve, our people here make a meaningful impact - for our customers and our teams. Together, they push further. They define change. And in doing so, they grow their diverse talents while building something to be proud of.
The impact you'll have
- First and foremost you'll be a data person, providing day to day support to our reporting and analytics environment through custodianship, administration, enhancement and validation activities
- You'll drive the delivery of all cyclical P&C reporting activity, ensuring quality and timeliness are front and centre with everything you do
- You'll be the custodian of producing metrics, analysis and insights for annual P&C Board and quarterly P&C reports. You'll provide information for external accreditation submissions such as WGEA, and provide ad-hoc support as required
- You'll be responsible for enhancements and maintenance of data visualisation/reporting tools such as dashboard, discovery board and worksheets
- You'll always have "what's next" in the back of your mind, using a strategic lens so we develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that meet current and future business needs
- You'll get to work with some of the latest reporting technologies within Workday including Worksheets, Workday Slides and Workday Prism
- You'll relish the challenge of getting the best out of our tools and systems, always looking for better ways to do things and searching for different angles to attack problems from
- Whilst data is your passion, you won't be afraid to initiate working partnerships with a host of stakeholders, always striving to add value through your proactive mindset
The talents you'll bring
- You'll have recent exposure in a similar HR/ P&C reporting role where you have provided accurate and timely information to the business
- Technically, you'll have working knowledge from a reporting and enhancement perspective using Workday. Advanced knowledge of Excel is also a must!
- You'll bring high level data analysis and reporting capability, including defined success developing new and improved reporting practices
- You'll possess high levels of attention to detail, with the accuracy of the information you compile and communicate essential to your success
- Our preferred candidate will likely have some remuneration and benefits experience in their toolkit, with the ability to interpret different employment instruments seen as an advantage
- You'll enjoy researching and investigating, share a willingness to learn and won't be frightened by tight deadlines and a dynamic, high pressure environment.
At Transurban we are driven by bringing people and places closer. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer.
We believe in equality. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect, regardless of gender, cultural background, religious beliefs, sexuality or personal circumstances - whether they work for us or not. We want to ensure everyone feels comfortable to express themselves and their opinions.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Start changing the world around you. Apply now!