|Job Type:||Full Time|
Ready for a challenge? Opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting retail transformations in Australia.
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Where we play:
WooliesX Hub is based 2 minutes walk from Central station and walking distance from all the cafes and restaurants that Surry Hills has to offer. The brand new site has been designed to support flexible working with different spaces for different activities such as collaboration, brainstorming or just chilling out.
At WooliesX, we also believe in flexible working, and our teams also have the option to work from home or our corporate head office in Bella Vista.
About the Role
The Senior Cyber Security Analyst will be part of the WooliesX Cyber Team, helping manage and maintain Cyber Security controls and technology risk reporting, across all WooliesX initiatives. This is an internally facing role, and will require strong stakeholder management in a fully modern and technology focused organisation. The senior analyst must be able to navigate the Agile ways of working and be effective in handling data sets for analysis and reporting, as well as being able to identify and execute on automation opportunities.
What Will You Do
- Apply key security framework objectives into the WooliesX technology environment.
- Involved with the design and implementation of security controls on Cloud environments (i.e. PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, etc)
- Develop and manage internal security processes through the use of JIRA, Google Workplace, and other Risk Management Tools
- Develops, track, and reports on Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) for WooliesX Technology, including mitigation and resolution of Technology risks
- Clear articulation of cyber risks to stakeholders
- Managing security processes through an Agile environment
- We are looking for someone who is looking to work in a forward-leaning, technology company, keen to apply their security and risk knowledge in a non-traditional enterprise, whilst making a difference to our customers. We want a forward thinker and one who is not boxed by the constraints of their environment or knowledge, and willing to push beyond the boundaries. Someone who is actively advancing their career in the Cyber Security industry, and seeking new challenges in delivering Cyber Security in a modern, technology-focused enterprise. Some key attributes you should have are:
- A clear understanding of Cyber Security and Cyber Risk principles which are applicable to the retail industry
- Have the ability to navigate an Agile enterprise environment, demonstrating clear business benefits to the various squads
- Have an intermediate knowledge of key cloud technologies and security controls applicable to Cloud environments (i.e. PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, etc)
- Able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management
- Understanding of business and industry direction, IT trends, key vendors and their capabilities
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You