|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
What You'll Do
Cisco/Broadsoft is seeking the expertise of an experienced Partner Success Manager to join our team to handle deployment and adoption of Webex Calling by enterprises and service providers.
This is a remote position (home office) and will require travel to client locations and the Webex Calling office location (US Travel).
Who You Are
You will be ultimately responsible and fully accountable for leading multiple large accounts effectively serving as “trusted adviser” with regards to Cisco's Webex Calling solution suite. In addition, you will be expected to coordinate internal resources in order to deliver improved business results on behalf of the clients through new and existing services.
Who You'll Work With
This position requires frequent communication with internal team members regarding client status, new opportunities and resolution of problems and issues. Partner Success Manager is a key partner with account executives in handling customer relationships.
- Technical Account Management: Interacts with client staffs to understand business needs and recommend services and improvements that achieve client objectives. Reports regularly to Management on client status.
- Service Activation and Training: Coordinates internal resources to activate new services on behalf of client. Acts as subject matter authoritative to train customers, partners and internal employees on the technical details and value of the Cisco Webex Calling Solution Suite. Contribute thought leadership and standard methodology, both internally and externally around client engagements
- Sales Development: Own responsibility for expansion of the Broadsoft Webex Calling platform Develop and maintain long-term relationships with partners in your account portfolio, where appropriate, by networking between customers and channel partners. Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition
- Customer Care: Maintain customer relationship to ensure customer dedication.
Desired Skills & Experience
Solid and confirmed client management experience
- Ability to understand client’s business needs and requirements solutions that meet them
- Experience with business intelligence and analytics solutions, preferably in the Contact Center/ Telecommunications Environment
- Excellent people management and relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Deep understanding of project management tools and methodologies
- The ability to pre-empt and lead advanced planning, coordination and people management to achieve the project’s deliverables
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize external and internal customer needs along with project tasks
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Travel to client site(s) expected (20-40%)
- 7+ years related experience preferred
- B.S or Masters in Business or Technical degree