|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who you Are
This individual will work with Cisco’s larger MSP's to formulate product and technology strategies based on a combination of Cisco platforms and the providers assets (technology, people and process). These products and services will be highly scalable, secure and support the customers business outcomes. Through this individual’s engagement, Cisco will be strongly positioned within the solutions portfolio of the partner to support growth in sales.
What You'll Do
- 10+ Years’ experience creating new products and services in the Telecommunications market. Includes a detailed understanding of product lifecycle management
- 10+ Years working for large IT vendors and a shown understanding of how to engage within the vendors business units, sales and marketing teams in order to drive outcomes
- Good knowledge of industry trends and ability to lead complex engagements to craft, build and implement new solutions that align to future trends and opportunities
- Own the strategy for a specific set of solutions (Networks, Collaboration, Security, IoT or Data Center) that considers the value of Cisco and the partner to deliver differentiation and profitable growth for both parties
- Ability to analyse market and competitive conditions and plan for potential opportunities and risks
- Engage with various stakeholders in the partner's business including senior executives, product owners, engineering teams, sales, marketing and operations. Align Cisco’s solutions to their business needs and desired outcomes
- Ability to build financial business cases to secure funding for new and existing solution
- Represent Cisco in quarterly business reviews both internally and externally. Must have the ability to influence and ensure alignment to drive projects to success
- Ability to meet specific sales goals
- Work under high pressure and bring structure to complex and matrix orientated team environments
- Demonstrate proficiency and technical knowhow on assigned technology portfolio
- Act as a single point of contact for the partner to escalate any challenges with Cisco products and services
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!