|Job Type:||Part Time|
Sodexo was founded over 50 years ago and is a leader in delivering Quality of Life services which is backed by nearly 465,000 employees in 80 countries across the globe. We provide a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments.
Help create a home away from home
About the job
Opportunity for fitness industry professionals to join our Team on a FT basis as a Health & Lifestyle Coordinator in the South Australia.
This is a Fly In, Fly Out from Adelaide.
You will be responsible for facilitating group stretching sessions and motivating employees, as well as individual health management and wellness counselling. You will be in charge of developing and coordinating sporting and social events, group exercise sessions (i.e. walking groups and circuit classes), wellness and health promotion programs, and physical rehabilitation programs for injured employees. You will also be responsible for the design and delivery of injury prevention programs and initiatives.
As a health and lifestyle role model, you will be in charge of leading and taking responsibility for all health and lifestyle issues at our villages. It is essential that you have the below experience, skills and qualifications:
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness (nationally recognised),
- National Accreditation as a qualified fitness instructor (e.g. Fitness Australia),
- CPR and Apply First Aid certification,
- current Manual Driver’s Licence (Class C)
- Ability to lead or teach Yoga or Mat Pilates classes is advantageous but not essential
- Experience in delivering a variety of group fitness classes
- Ability to organize and oversee the running of multiple health/recreation projects and programs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in providing high quaility customer service
If this sounds like the right job for you, Click on “I’m Interested” and complete our 5 minute application process.
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- National Accrediation as a Qualified Fitness Instructor
- CPR & First Aid Certificate
- Current Manual Driver Licences
- Yoga/Pilates Instructor certification
- Pool Lifeguard SISSS00111Certificate