|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.
Help create a home away from home
- Family Friendly 14/7 roster - full time
- Career Progression opportunities and Ongoing Training & Development
- Accommodation and meals provided whilst on site
- FIFO ex Darwin and surrounding areas
What would your day look like?
The is a full time role is based at Prominent Hill Village and consists of a 14 days on, 7 days off, 11-hour working day in our housekeeping/domestic cleaning team however you may be asked to work in other areas including but not limited to mine site cleaning, laundry, kitchen hand, and dining room attendants. Your duties will involve detailed cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning of rooms, en-suites, kitchens and toilet blocks. You will conduct all duties using appropriate cleaning methods, following cleaning policies and procedures and be able to complete them with in allocated time-frames. Previous experience in remote site work is not essential, if you have a passion for customer service and a great attitude we would love to hear from you!
We require hardworking individuals with the flexibility and willingness to work a variety of shifts and rosters.
What do you need to have?
- Previous experience in the hospitality or industrial cleaning industry in one of the above-mentioned areas preferable in a remote environment, resort or mining camp
- Strong safety awareness and exposure/understanding of handling and storing chemicals
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts and rosters
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a busy environment
- A great attitude – enjoy going to work each swing!
- A strong commitment to high standards of customer service and integrity
- Current SA Driver's Licence is essential
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package, career progression and work life balance. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in a career with Sodexo please apply today!