|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
This is a leadership and management role within the Uniting Newpin, ACT and Southern NSW region and is responsible for the management and effective operation of Newpin - NSW.
This role has specific responsibility for working in partnership with the Department of Communities & Justice (DCJ) and broader stakeholder group within the child protection sector.
This is a permanent fill-time role based at North Parramatta.
- Tertiary qualifications in a social science discipline.
- Managerial experience at a mid-senior level.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining strategic relationships
- Experience in leading teams within the NSW Child Protection sector
- For more information about the position, please download and view the position description from the Uniting website
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. We support an inclusive approach in the workplace and celebrate our diversity, welcoming staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
As well as the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of others we are also offering:
- Salary starting at $90,332 and negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Salary packaging options will save you tax, including $15,900 tax free and options to claim dine-in meals and accommodation
- A 35 hour working week
- Ongoing training & development
Interested? Then apply today!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check and a Working with Children Check.