|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is the largest private provider of multimodal public transport in Australia, New Zealand and the southern hemisphere with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
This opportunity will be responsible for the management and leadership of the Central Engineering department for the provision of engineering support services to ensure appropriate engineering resources, systems and processes are in place to support key stakeholders and deliver engineering outcomes aligned to business objectives. You will:
- Manage compliance to legislation and standards
- Manage the obligations for the Strategic Asset Management Plan and sub-plans
- Manage the production of the Monthly Progress Report
- Manage the Document and Drawing Management Systems
- Manage access requirements into Maximo, Document Management System, Engineering Change registers, etc
- Manage the Maximo Computerised Maintenance Management System
- Contract management oversight of all Engineering subcontracts and suppliers
- Manage the Engineering Project Management Office
- Drive forward projects, investments, RCM initiatives to improve system reliability, effectiveness, efficiencies and lower costs
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant engineering discipline
- Industry-body recognition, eg Chartered Professional Engineer status or equivalent
- Extensive proven experience in engineering or transport within a multi-functional organisation
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of engineering support through lifecycle from support delivery through to operations and maintenance
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of engineering support concepts and application to rail infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience, knowledge and understanding of the interaction of infrastructure, rolling stock and operations
- Demonstrable experience, knowledge and understanding of the interaction of transport systems with other infrastructure systems such as roads, electric networks and light rail
- Comprehensive knowledge of the regulatory framework of the transport sector and the franchise, including the OROA
- Knowledge of OHS&E legislative requirements, RSNL and requirements of Safety Management System for Rail Transport Operator accreditation
- Strong knowledge of Transport Legislation, Transport Standards, Premise Standard, Safety Law and ISO standards (9001, 14001, 55001, 45001, 3100, 27005 and 15288)
- Proven experience in project management
- Demonstrates a history of setting and monitoring goals for own and employee’s performance and ability to mentor and coach employees
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with ongoing training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
This opportunity to be part of the new franchise and to be hands on in the development of Adelaide’s transport network will see you work with key stakeholders to provide a world class service to the people of SA and you will have the benefits of high exposure and growth opportunities that come with a job well done.
The Keolis Downer culture is one of engagement and enablement (we want to know what your ideas are and how we can help you implement them) and with a focus on developing our staff and identifying career pathways and enabling succession for them.
To apply hit “apply now” or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: Keolis Downer does not accept applications via email)