The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for a Solution Manager within the Oceania Digital Assurance team based in either Sydney or Melbourne for a 12-month maximum term contract.
Part of Oceania Digital Assurance team role will manage overall technical design of a portfolio of products or technology capabilities. You will define and lead the execution of the technical design that supports the development and evolution of features, decouples components from the existing codebase, and improves developer productivity, performance, security and data stewardship. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from Cyber, AI to Big Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The Solution Manager will work closely with Innovation Solutions lead, APAC Client Technology Lead, Product Managers to ensure the overall Product portfolio to create technical roadmaps that describes the technical direction for overall product portfolio and increase the technical efficiency and effectiveness of the product and platform development function, while retaining EY’s ability to remain responsive to our customers through short development cycle times and high roadmap throughout.
- When there is too much unknown or in doubt, does POC to validate architecture before handing to Dev Team
- Successfully analyse complex business processes & initiatives and turns them into actionable design items for the engineering team
- Contributes to technical strategy for the portfolio of products, working with other technical leaders to ensure proposed solutions are scalable and using best practices
- Proactively identifies and resolves any architectural issues that impact the speed at which the development team can deliver features and encourage architects to do the same in their sphere of influence
- Identify technology trends that could be risks or opportunities for Assurance digital portfolio and assess and share the impact of these trends
- Build an effective relationship with global technology teams that continually helps deliver value to our customers
- Expert level mastery in at least a few areas you have worked on (Language, Framework, OOAD, Microservice, Architecture) and ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Extensive experience in developing web-based software applications
- Familiar with multiple software development methodologies and styles
- Has contributed to one or more open source projects
- Extensive knowledge of public cloud (e.g. AWS, AZURE,GCP)
- Knowledge of AI & ML standards, database management systems, and revision control systems
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in architecture and design
- Microsoft Certified - Cloud Practitioner
- Software Engineering, Computer Science
- .NET, SQL and skills on MVC and React JS, Knowledge of security practices, DevOps, CI/CD, AI/ML
- Agile/Scrum methodology