|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country
The core duties of the road maintenance team are to perform road pavement maintenance and sign installation works. This will include, but not be limited to unsealed road maintenance, bridge maintenance, network inspections, road signage installations and repairs and many other road maintenance activities.
We currently have a position available for a Network Inspector to join our Road Maintenance team based in Benalla, VIC. Your role will be to complete road network and asset inspections. Also have an excellent understanding of pavement repairs, unsealed road maintenance, bridge maintenance, road signage installations and repairs. This role would suit someone who has a background in roadworks or civil construction as well as have a high regard for safety and quality.
- Medium Rigid and Manual car licence
- Traffic Management Ticket
- General Construction Induction card
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision if required
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Stability and a long term career with a leader in the industry
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Sarah De Zilva – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0439 298 594
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.