|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are:
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
About the role:
Downer Defence are seeking a Business Analyst to assist in the delivery of a Commonwealth Defence cyber project. The role will be within CIOG and previous Defence industry experience is highly desirable.
- Workshop business and data requirements with key stakeholders.
- Provide support in tasks related to business and data analysis.
- Convert business needs into functional designs.
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary.
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to identify impacts to business processes as a result of system or application changes.
- Analyze and document business/functional processes and requirements using standard analysis methodologies and tools.
- Experienced Business Analyst with an understanding of the Defence industry.
- Service Management experience preferred but not essential.
Candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To register your interest hit "Apply now" or contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
(Please note: Downer does not accept applications via email)