|Job Type:||Full Time|
Uniting is a leading provider of quality education and care services for children across NSW and ACT operating 51 Early Learning services, educating and caring for over 4,500 children and their families.
We welcome and engage with every child as an individual, accommodating their personal, cultural, identity or additional needs to equip them with the essential skills they need to manage the challenges of everyday life, and to thrive.
About the role:
As member of the leadership team, you will be responsible for providing operational oversight and development for a number of Early Learning (Long Day Care and Preschools) services.
You will be crucial in ensuring that business performance goals are achieved, legislative, regulatory and all requirements for the National Quality Framework are met in all services.
To achieve this, you will lead the professional development and support Directors and their teams as well as build relationships with other key stakeholders and community connections.
Further to this you will be a key contributor to the development of the business wide strategy, operating models and ensuring Uniting continues to deliver outcomes for children and their families.
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Become a member of a senior leadership team and deliver organisational outcomes and drive operational improvements.
- Join a leading Not for Profit service provider that has positive impact on our clients and communities in which they live.
- Both professional and personal development as well the opportunity to network and grow within the early learning industry.
- Collaborative and inclusive team culture working alongside like-minded individuals.
To be successful you will need:
- Experience in leading multisite operations or large single site service
- Relevant qualifications in teaching or relevant early childhood field
- Able to lead and drive change through influence rather than direct management
- Strong understanding of relevant frameworks, regulations, legislations and related funding.
Our purpose is to help children learn and thrive, so we value people who are passionate about making a positive difference to children’s lives.
We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.