|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Bring your ideas to this inspiring team where Children come first!
About the Opportunity
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a warm and nurturing community Centre as Diploma or Cert 3 qualified educator. This respected 40 place long day care centre is based in Summer Hill and has been awarded an “Exceeding’ rating under the National Quality Framework.
This excellent achievement is due to the centre’s dedication to continuing to reflect, develop and improve. The service is set within a homely established building, bordered with trees and plants and outdoor space with a range of natural resources and facilities where children can play and explore.
Join a leading community centre that provides professional development opportunities and an industry leading salary. This will be a sought-after position within an organisation whose values are underpinned by inclusivity and diversity.
The primary purpose of this role is to work alongside experienced and qualified early childhood educators for the 3-5-year-old age group. You will have had experience with this age group and be a great communicator and team player who is excited to work in a child-centred led environment.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and act to keep them safe. As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
What do I need to succeed?
- Certificate III in Early Learning (minimum), or Diploma in Children’s Services
- Understand the National Quality Framework and ELYF and teaching pedagogy
- Must hold a current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Strong interpersonal skills (approachable, go-getter, positive attitude)
- Previous experience working in early childhood is essential although new aspiring graduates wanting to further their career pathway will be considered
What you'll get in return
- Supportive community, team and committed management
- Minimum 2 hours non-contact time per week and continuous professional development
- Newly renovated Centre dedicated to high quality educational practices
- Opportunity to be part of a new and exciting venture
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
What do I need to do now?
Click on the apply button (Quickest way to be seen!)
For more information contact Alex Sullivan at; firstname.lastname@example.org / 0466801937
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.