|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer PipeTech business as part of Downer Water Services North currently delivers water mains renewal, civil maintenance sewer / stormwater pipe repairs, alterations and CCTV inspections and minor repairs for water authorities. A separate culvert rehabilitation team provides services to road/rail/mining clients.
With numerous Water pipeline infrastructure projects underway, Downer Pipetech team is currently seeking a Supervisor to provide support to QLD Operations team in a fulltime permanent capacity. With a depot based in Eagle Farm and reporting to the Project Manager, the Supervisor will supervise site activities and assist the project team in delivering the project on time, to the required quality in a safe environment.
About the role
The key responsibilities of the role include;
- Assist Project Managers and engineers with planning and organisation of work
- Prepare, edit and revise plans, maps charts and drawings
- Coordinating works programs
- Plan site tasks in advance and coordinate equipment and material requirements
- Calculating costs and estimating time scales
- Investigate any client dissatisfaction and rectify immediately
- Demonstrated experience in piling, concrete water retaining structures, buried services (rising mains, conduits, gravity mains and stormwater, etc), building works (switchroom).
- Sydney Water experience a bonus
In return we offer:
- Unique opportunities to work for an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment are at the forefront of all that we do.
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team.
Click “Apply” to get your application underway. For more information about this position, please contact Sanjay Kumar – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Downer Infrastructure email Sanjay.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply online