A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
Business Consulting, we deliver long-term value to our clients, people and EY by transforming businesses through the power of exceptional business insights, talent and experiences.
Business Transformation is the glue that integrates with the rest of EY to design and implement transformative change with our clients.
As a transformation professional at EY, you will help organisations deliver successful outcomes for some of the world's largest and most complex programs: be it Business Transformation, or Capital Investment; the opportunity to shape your career is yours.
We are looking for highly motivated self- starters and strong team players who like to push themselves, who can think strategically but enjoy 'rolling up their sleeves' and working closely with clients to get the job done.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist clients with successful delivery of their programs leading to service delivery improvements and/or successful investment outcomes
- Deliver complex transformation and/or capital investment programs spanning the entire lifecycle - from strategy through to transition into operations
- Contribute to business development and account management activities such as pursuits, proposals and managing key relationships
Skills and attributes for success
- Hands-on experience in projects and programs involving business transformation and/or infrastructure and capital works development and delivery
- Management consulting experience gained through a Big 4 or boutique consulting firm is highly desirable
- Capabilities in Portfolio / Program / Project Management, Agile PM delivery, PM technology and digital services, PMO / PM as a service
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A desire to continue to grow and shape your skills set, to enable you to provide program management solutions for the Transformative Age (e.g. agile and design thinking)
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Ability to build effective, long-lasting relationships with clients
- Experience in project planning tools (e.g. MS Project, Primavera P6, JIRA) and MS Power Platform
- Government Clearance will be highly desirable