|Job Type:||Full Time|
Culture and People Partner
- Provide strategic business partnering to an end to end function
- Opportunity to work as part of a team focused on business transformation
- Join one of Australia’s largest retail groups with an opportunity to grow and make a positive difference
We’re one of Australia’s largest Culture & People teams, offering real opportunities for career development and we want you to be a part of it. With a diverse Culture & People team, providing support through shared services and centres of expertise, the People Partner role is instrumental in collaborating with key business stakeholders to drive strategic people and business initiatives.
So if you’re someone who leads by example and thrives in a fast paced environment focused on team and customers, then we would love to hear from you.
More about the role
This is a unique opportunity to join the Finance & Risk Culture & People team partnering across Woolworths Finance and Risk teams, under the leadership of the Woolworths Group Chief Financial Officer and Chief Risk Officer during a time of business transformation. The C&P team plays a key role in supporting leaders to establish, grow and deliver business strategy through innovative critical people and team initiatives.
We are looking for a dynamic Culture & People professional to partner with leaders in Group Finance and Risk, to help us transform our culture to deliver on our People plans with a focus on team experience, talent and leadership and cultural transformation.
Reporting to the Head of Culture & People, Finance & Risk, you’ll partner with our senior business leaders to:
- Bring the strategy to life with their teams.
- Coach and develop senior leaders through building a strong trusted partnership and grow leadership capability across the business.
- Develop team experience and engagement initiatives with a commercial mindset and passion for innovation and new ways of working.
- Lead the application of core people processes across function
- Design, drive and facilitate innovative people practices with our leadership teams.
- Drive results through development of capability building, succession and talent plans.
- Partner to co-create with your leaders change and culture initiatives to transform the Finance function to set us up for the future
- Build people data and insights to support data led decisioning and actions
- Contribute to the development of group wide Culture & People initiatives
In addition, you’ll develop and coach leaders to role model constructive styles and provide actionable insights on trends in People data, all whilst leaning in and collaborating with your colleagues. We’re a team who has the unique opportunity to get involved in the design and build of people and culture initiatives with a function focused on transformation and we’re looking for someone who is equally passionate about stretching their capability.
You’ll be a collaborative and commercially oriented People Partner with demonstrated experience in:
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to effect transformational change in complex, fast paced environments
- Driving solutions and delivery people plans aligned to business strategy with the ability to be ‘hands on’.
- Acting as a trusted adviser to senior leaders as they navigate challenging people and leadership issues.
- Leading strategic people change initiatives.
- Facilitating leadership development and talent forums.
- Using people data and metrics to make fact based decisions and design data driven solutions.
Due to the Christmas / New Years period, this role will begin shortlisting w/c 11th January 2021.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.