|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Defence Systems, combining the footprint and capability of Downer and Spotless, is one of the only integrated services companies that has a whole of Defence Capability Life Cycle offering and mindset. Our Sovereign Industry Capability delivers to the needs of Defence, National Security organisations, the major Primes and other government agencies.
As an ADM Top 10 Defence Contractor, we are a proven and trusted long-term partner, committed to diversity and inclusiveness and to growing Australia’s Defence industry with the participation of Small to Medium Enterprises.
Business Process Analyst role, based in Canberra, will lead and facilitate working group teams of Downer Defence SME’s to capture and create the business processes and artefacts across the wide range of services provided by Downer Defence Systems. This role will work with the Businesses SME’s, process owners and application vendors to capture processes and promote utilisation of the Service Library providing a significant contribution to the development and support of Downer Defence employees and the implementation and continuous improvement of operations across the whole of Downer Defence Systems.
Skill and experience required:
- Process modelling using relevant process methodologies across targeted prioritised services.
- Owning the relationship and being the interface with the Codification lead and Business Sponsors
- Work closely with the nominated Lead SME’s and field SME teams to analyse and capture Service Requirement.
- Facilitate workshops and engage with relevant stakeholders and SME's.
- Provide project and change management expertise to drive the successful implementation of Service codification projects within the business.
- Production of procedures, tools, workflow process maps and user guides as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain open and clear communication channels with the business ensuring clear and efficient flow of information and transparency over project progress.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience leading small business improvement projects
- Involvement in process modelling and or procedure writing
- Exposure and usage of Holocentric/ARIS or other process modelling skills would be highly desirable
What we offer:
- A diverse and challenging work environment
- A growing business where you have the opportunity to help shape and develop the business for the future
- A great team where you are empowered to lead
Due to client requirements, candidates must have the ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency security clearance at the appropriate level (must be an Australian citizen)