The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for growth-oriented candidate who can bring us a ‘splice’ of both research cred. and commercial savviness. You are adept at making sense of complex data (both academic and applied), extracting meaningful insights, and crafting insights that are grounded in a commercial context. You can deliver on research briefs and project plans, but you also take initiative to inject creative thinking when you see a better pathway to success. Your research and investigative prowess is balanced by your ability to write quality, fit-for-audience content that engages peoples’ hearts and minds in an idea or solution. And above all, you are a self-motivated individual who shares our passion for behaviour change, and ‘doing well by doing good’ in the community.
The Community Impact team design, develop and implement large-scale behaviour change, education and community programs, on behalf of both corporations and governments, and evaluate the outcomes and impact of programs designed to drive a social benefit.
This opportunity is offered on a full-time basis in our Sydney office (we have one permanent opportunity and one 12-month contract opportunity).
- Desktop research, stakeholder engagement, survey administration, content analysis, solution development
- Extracting insights from commercial, marketing and academic content, identifying emerging trends
- Executing upon project plans, ensuring timelines, deliverables and identifying potential risk/opportunities
- Creating compelling ‘stories’ from data that will engage hearts and minds of our clients and partners
- Supporting both the content and strategy function and the business development function through research and insights
- Practical research skills - the ability to demonstrate comfort and proficiency with academically rigorous content and business /applied content
- Strong writing skills - with ability to adapt tone and style according to the audience and purpose (both professional and creative/informal writing is desired)
- Commercial savviness – a grounding in business ideology and fundamentals
- Passion for what we do in the areas of corporate social responsibility (CSR), behaviour change and social value
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- A learning and growth orientation – you are in the driver’s seat for your own development
- Undergraduate or higher degree qualification (business, science, psychology or a related degree is highly desirable)
- Professional/degree qualification in education/ learning sciences/ instructional design and/or relevant equivalent professional experience