|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
The WORK180 Story
After spending ten years in the tech industry, Gemma Lloyd and Valeria Ignatieva knew there had to be a better way for women to identify workplaces that weren’t the typical “boys club” environments.
WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our goal was to improve workplaces for women and connect the best employers with top talent. Five years later, we have influenced positive change beyond our dreams.
WORK180 is achieving what no other job platform has done before. Businesses who do not meet our benchmark are not allowed to advertise their jobs. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating supportive workplaces for women. This includes increasing paid parental leave, closing gender pay gaps and increasing the number of women in leadership.
Here is why we need you..
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, this role is responsible for ensuring our clients are successful in achieving their inclusion and diversity goals. This incredibly rewarding position provides guidance to WORK180’s Endorsed Employers on initiatives such as employer branding, diversity policies and benefits and inclusive hiring (don’t worry, we provide the training!).
What will you do?
- Provide account management to our client base that proves ROI and keeps them engaged and on their Inclusion & Diversity journey
- Deliver brilliant monthly/quarterly presentations and training sessions to your clients
- Work collaboratively with the Business Development team to ensure a continuous experience for our clients from the sale to renewal
- Renew all clients that are currently with WORK180
- Provide insights and data to help support WORK180’s value proposition from your clients experiences and progression of policies
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success in other regions to share learnings and ensure that we are a knowledge-sharing business
- Collect & work with operations/marketing to communicate social impact wins from clients and external channels
This is what you will look like...
- Proven experience in key account management. HR or Inclusion & Diversity are a plus
- A self-motivated individual who is customer-centric and confident in front of large and small groups of differing backgrounds and skills
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills, with experience establishing priorities, implementing improvements and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated relationship management and consulting skills, including the ability to interact with, negotiate with and gain cooperation from, internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective member of a team as well as the ability to exercise high levels of independence, judgment and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills with the ability to provide expert advice to a diverse range of stakeholders, present and convey complex information and discuss solutions in a professional and engaging manner
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to set prioritise, manage time, plan work to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
Why work for us?
WORK180 is founded on values and principles to help leave the world a better place than we found it. We are professionals who believe in empowering our team to do their best work. We achieve this through a culture of trust - we all work 100% remotely! To learn more about how this looks in real life, you can hear from Damian and Katie.
WORK180 also offer
- Competitive salary
- Full salary 9 day fortnight for all full-time team members
- Remote & fully flexible working environment
- A great team and a culture of continuous improvement and development
About working at WORK180
We're a 100% remote company, but we're still a tight-knit team!
Working remotely has many unique benefits and challenges, and you'll have the flexibility and support to find what works for you.
Some of the ways we stay connected
- Company conferences - this year, we held our first-ever global virtual conference.
- Regular state-based catchups. Coworking, coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks. - If COVID restrictions permit
- Introductions to people in different teams to help them catch up in person or remotely. (We use a Slack plugin called Donut to help facilitate this).
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to hear more about this role