|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to project success, Downer is seeking a Supervisor to manage the day to day activities of work crews including all site activities to maximise productivity and efficiency. This is a permanent, full time position reporting into the Thomastown depot. Supervisory experience in the power sector will be essential as well as demonstrated experience in the management of field crews and subcontractors, site safety, environmental management, design review, issue resolution and quality control management. You will have a solid understanding of new connections and faults as well as an in depth understanding of industry rules and regulations. Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated and analytical in order to work in this fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the same or similar role as well as all relevant qualifications (Cert III ESI Distribution) and licences deemed necessary by legislation and the client
- Supervisory experience in the power/construction sector
- Extensive experience in the planning, set-up and execution of works will be essential
- Proven experience managing field crews and subcontractors essential
- Ability to monitor the completion of on-site risk assessments and implementation of control measures
- Proactively and visibly promote and drive a Zero Harm culture, guiding and coaching others
- Proven experience recommending and implementing an SQE Project Plan that adequately manages project risks and hazards
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to work well in a changing environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment that offers long term, stable work
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner and quote reference number 575494.
E: Elysha.Evans@downergroup.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).