At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
As a Coates Hire Toolstore Controller, you will be responsible for the availability and supply of tool-store requirements for our customer site located in Belmont. You need to be comfortable living away from home, attending shutdowns. Requirement from time to time to be working away on shutdowns across WA and NT, from a week to 4 weeks at a time.
You will provide a quality customer service while sourcing tools and consumables as required by your customers. Making a commitment to your customer and building trust, is a key focus of this role to ensure reliability during demanding situations.
We currently have numerous casual positions available.
About your responsibilities
- Demonstrate and contribute to Coates Hire's Safety First -Zero Harm safety culture by following all safety protocols.
- Manage, source and plan tooling and consumables to meet customer demands
- Assist with opportunities to maximise equipment utilisation
- Ensure tooling & equipment is in good working order ready for hire
- Manage the dispatch and retrieval of tooling and equipment
- Conduct stock takes and record inventory data electronically, report as required.
As well as having amazing customer service skills and a Can-Do, flexible attitude, you will have:
- Familiarisation with Take 5’s and JSEA’s
- Current drivers & forklift high risk license
- Good verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills, time management & organisational skills
- Trade Qualifications welcome but not essential
You will need to provide a National Police Clearance that is minimum less than 8 months old.
Gaining an understanding of all the tools and equipment is vital to this role, as you will be called on to provide your expertise to a diverse range of customers. If you can meet the requirements of this role we welcome your application.
You can make it happen!