|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac has come through COVID stronger than ever and our WA Business is booming. We have an excellent opportunity available to join our Newman Branch as an Auto Electrician.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, this role will be part of a busy workshop maintaining and repairing Caterpillar products. Your responsibility will involve carrying out repairs, maintenance and servicing and managing work orders.
You will be required to carry out Caterpillar product improvement plans and product support programs whilst maintaining and operating in a safe work environment.
This position will see the successful applicant working 7 days on, 7 nights on, 14 days off 12-hour days.
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian Recognised Auto Electrical Trade Qualification
- Previous experience with mining equipment essential
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
- Ability to work successfully within a team, autonomously and unsupervised
- Current C Class Licence
- Working at height, Dogging ticket desirable
What we offer :
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates .