|Job Type:||Full Time|
This is a senior role reporting into the Head of Retail Risk. Your role will span across Mortgages , Credit Cards , Personal Loans & SME retail portfolios and across the credit life cycle. This role will manage employees with a diverse skill set including policy , hindsight , systems (decision systems) , portfolio analytics and reporting.
You’ll also be setting up suitable governance to enable credit risk policy changes, while increasing automation and improving customer experience.
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Ensuring robust policies over the credit risk lifecycle
- Aligning credit risk systems and credit policies
- Managing governance of risk system changes
- Producing board reports, risk reports and APRA reporting
- Acting as a key decision maker relating to customer segments
- Regularly interacting with members of the executive management team
- Liaising with the CRO, Product Risk Managers, Credit Operations, Finance and Regulatory Risk
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualified relating to Finance/Econometrics/Commerce
- Senior Manager level with at least 10 years in retail credit risk
- Broad knowledge of Credit Risk Policies, Systems, Models and Regulations
- Comfortable working autonomously, writing reports and managing senior stakeholders
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)