|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a Climbing Arborist with a can-do attitude to join the Active team based out of Lonsdale, South Australia.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced climbing arborist to play a key role within our organisation. This role will work on various long-term contracts of Active’s within South Australian Councils, large commercial projects and residential works.
You will be an essential part of our tree trimming crew, safely operating specialised equipment including elevated work platforms and chainsaws to undertake all aboricultural tasks from pruning, trimming, removal and aftercare. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Earn a competitive hourly rate with the opportunity for overtime when available
- All PPE and uniforms provided including helmet & chainsaw pants
- Opportunities for training and development to progress your career within Active
- The chance to be apart of a close knit team who love what they do
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted MR or greater drivers’ licence
- Climbing Qualifications, complex tree climbing and Advanced Aerial rigging preferred
- Chainsaw operation qualification
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP) licence preferred but not essential
- Cert III in Horticulture (Arboriculture) AQF3 or equivalent is desirable
- Open to the possibility of travel and working away from home
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first. To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.