|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role:
The Minor Programs Manager (MPM) is responsible and accountable for providing effective Program Management outcomes for assigned customer facing Programs. This role will support solution delivery to the Commonwealth of Australia (CoA) and varied external commercial customers. The MPM will ensure that all Programs are managed and reported openly and in sufficient detail for clear understanding across all L3Harris' functional management streams. The PM will work independently as required and engage with all internal L3Harris functions as necessary for success.
- Tasking and allocating of work packages for engineering, logistics, ILS, maintenance, training, Field Service Representative and contract resources, to support Program outcomes;
- Define, manage and monitor the support programs for the Program, namely the requirements under the Statement of Work and associated CDRL’s;
- Manage all key stakeholders (including Subcontractors) who are providing Services ensuring a deep understanding of their responsibilities, the processes to be used, and the time-frames involved;
- Provide advice to the CoA with respect to Product, Services and Equipment listed as part of the Program;
- Coordinate Services with CoA interfaces and any support organisation.
- Provide internal reporting on the current status of the Program, issues, risk and opportunities.
- Liaise with all internal functional managers to ensure consistency of service delivery;
- Represent L3Harris on all contractual issues including changes and extensions with the CoA and L3Harris US.
- This role would suit an experienced Program Manager with comprehensive logistics understanding, combined with exceptional customer relationship skills. The successful individual must have budget management experience including the management of revenue targets.
- The PM must be a team player, proactive and forward thinking and be looking to deliver a superior solution consistently. The PM must have exceptional understanding of working in a matrix organisation and being able to communicate and extract the required support.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally, and to engage with key stakeholders, and provide responsive and timely solutions combined with a strong commercial acumen is required.
- At least 8+ years of CoA Defence Sustainment Program (preferred) or Project Management experience;
- Knowledge and experience with CASG Performance Based Contracts;
- Understanding of Supply Chain/Logistics and Repair/maintenance management;
- Proven experience within matrix organisations, KPI’s and contractual deliverables;
- Proven experience in customer facing roles;
- Current Australian SECRET (NV1) Security Clearance;
- MBA (Masters) in Management/Business or similar