|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role
Based in any of our locations across NSW or ACT, this challenging role you will join our Practice Excellence team and be responsible for supporting new and emerging practice in palliative and end of life care.
As someone who is interested in driving innovation, you will need to understand how to translate research into practice and how emerging technologies can deliver better client outcomes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of a new service model that maximises existing strengths of our service offering and in partnership with the business
- Develop and support managers in their adoption of palliative and end of life care principles that promote positive outcomes for clients.
- Coach, guide and facilitate teams to effect change, challenging existing norms that do not align with best practice.
- Lead effective practice, process and system reviews and redesign projects to support the adoption of principles into service delivery.
Qualifications and experience:
- Registered Nurse with a focus on palliative care
- Substantial experience in developing, leading and delivering evidence-based programs within a diverse organisation
- Demonstrated insight into current challenges and future directions of the health, social or aged care services industries
- You have an impressive understanding of and expertise in practice development
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change
- Work with senior leaders and managers of the organisation
- Join a leading Not For Profit organisation
- Both professional and person development opportunities
For further information about this position, please contact Hayley Ryan, Practice Excellence Lead on 0408 547 295.
A copy of the position description can be found here: Practice Lead - Palliative Care.pdf