The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
The Project Coordinator will support in the delivery of a significant quality assurance program which underpins the integrity of Australia’s Community Pharmacy network. The Project Coordinator plays a critical role in a dynamic project management team to deliver exceptional client and community outcomes. This role is offered on a full time basis for a maximum term of 18 months.
Primary areas of responsibility include coordination of staff resources, client liaison and support, budget management, program reporting, and other support required by the Project Manager.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented and impact focused environment
- Ability to manage a diverse range of tasks independently and reliably
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and independently solve problems, and escalate where required
- Resolve questions, queries and issues raised by the project management office, client and customers
- Ability to move between tasks and clients seamlessly
- Strong customer service focus
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a project administration or coordination role
- Experience in team-based project delivery setting
- Experience in information/data analysis
- The ability to work independently
- Intermediate MS Excel knowledge
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics or other Customer Relationship Management Software
- Understanding of professional services environment
- Experience with quality management systems or other process focused environment
- Experience or interest in Community Pharmacy