|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to continued business growth, Downer’s Engineering Services division is now seeking to appoint a Senior Control Systems Engineer to deliver effective management of the Western Region Engineering, Industrial and Resources team.
Reporting to the Lead Engineer and based in our Canning Vale office, this position is a pivotal leadership role and is responsible for the design management and successful delivery of technical outcomes for Control Systems projects within the Western Region.
Other responsibilities include:
- Resource Management – by way of accurate workload forecasting, identify and allocate resources as per project requirements;
- Assist the end to end tender process through to submission ensuring financial and technical accuracy and meeting client deadlines’;
- To ensure project compliance to industry and company QA systems and regulations within the Control Systems space;
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering ideally but will consider degree qualifications in Software Engineering, Computer Science and Mechatronics;
- Extensive experience in control systems design, Industrial Control and Automation (SCADA and PLC), LV System Design (calculations, construction design, schematics), VSD systems, Industrial Communication Systems; testing, programming and commissioning;
- Proven capability in Design Management;
- Strong leadership capability with solid interpersonal skills to motivate and develop your team members;
- Widespread skills and knowledge in electrical design, fault finding and commissioning of industrial automation plant;
- Significant understanding in Safety in Design Principals;
- Experience in preparing estimates for engineering design works and the capability to work safely in an industrial electrical environment;
- The willingness to work as a part of a team as well as being self-motivated to work autonomously and to ensure you get a job done.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging and diverse organisation and client portfolio, where your skills and experience will be utilised daily to create a better Engineering designs.
- An organisational culture where your opinion is encourage and valued and where your thoughts can make change.
- A large organisation where you can develop progress your career.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume via the links provided. Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply
For more information, please contact email@example.com, however, applications must be made via the careers portal and will not be accepted via email.