|Job Type:||Full Time|
Capabilty and Design Partner - WooliesX
- Design and develop learning content and experiential learning and training
- Collaborate with a passionate team of learning professionals to deliver learning solutions
- Based in Surry Hills, Bella Vista and other locations
- Interviews will commence mid January 2021
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
As Capability and Design Partner for WooliesX, you will design and deliver solutions that will build strong leadership capability within Woolies X and support our continued eCom growth strategy. The solutions you develop will have a significant impact on the experience customers and teams have with Woolworths Group.
- Manage the development of learning design documents, including but not limited to learning specifications, scoping, storyboarding, performance support tools and quality assurance documents
- Partner with subject matter experts in the design and development of training
- Develop retail, customer service, leadership and operational content and courseware using various technology
- LSI & JDI Coaching - Be LSI accredited & JDI Master Accredited: Debrief and coach business leaders (stores and support) in LSI & JDI, and actively contribute to constructive culture through group coaching
- Support capability building of Store and Group Managers to be able to facilitate national training initiatives
To be a successful Capability and Design Partner, you will have a passion for training, coaching and mentoring as well as for delivering modern and effective learning experiences. You have the ability to engage and motivate at all levels and enjoy a fast paced environment. You will have the ability to both design and deliver solutions and bring effective partnering skills and stakeholder management. In addition:
- Experience and understanding of Retail Management - how to manage a successful business, functional area or store, both through technical and leadership skills
- Experience in working and partnering across multiple teams and functions from in store teams to senior leaders to deliver the right results
- Understanding of effective facilitation techniques for face to face as well as virtual learning delivery.
- 3+ years experience in Instructional design
- Demonstrated prior experience of designing face to face and connected solutions
- Background in adult learning and corporate learning and development methodology
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.