|Location:||Dubbo, New South Wales, New South Wales, Newcastle|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
MINING SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE - MUDGEE
About the role
WesTrac is seeking to reward an energetic and results focused Mining Support Representative. The role is responsible for identifying and capturing product support sales opportunities through equipment performance and key projects within the allocated customer accounts to deliver lowest total cost of ownership. Relationship with key personnel is paramount within the customer business and understanding customer drivers to achieve market share and revenue targets.
Based in the Mudgee Region and reporting to the Mining Support Manager, this position is offered on a full time permanent basis, working Monday to Friday.
This position comes with a competitive salary and benefits, and company car with potential commissions of up to $62,000.
- Identify and capture new, used and rental machine sales opportunities along with parts, service and technology sales.
- Work with the customer to identify under performing Caterpillar equipment and engage with internal specialist to address under performance
- Manage key projects to ensure the customer experience is of the highest level
- Make recommendations for parts & component inventory to assist in servicing future customer demands
- Deliver continuous improvement recommendations to the customer to leverage fleet performance and drive efficiencies
- Regularly monitor and report on the customer's Caterpillar fleet performance to ensure full value of Caterpillar assets
Skills & Experience
- Relevant trade qualification and background
- Several years experience in earth moving parts and/or service
- Understanding of heavy mining equipment 'total cost of ownership' modelling
- Drivers licence and the ability and willingness to travel frequently
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and travel
- Driven individual, easily motivated by success and an efficient decisions maker
- Excellent communication skills with strong negotiation skills
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Company vehicle
- Potential commissions of up to $62,000
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness Passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 879092.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.