|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an opportunity with our rapidly expanding Downer Defence business to join a Defence AIR program as a Communications Senior Consultant. This role will have a strong focus on managing the communications plan and working with stakeholders for this important ISR (intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance) program.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Drafting and maintenance of the Communications Management Plan as well as other specified communications related artefacts.
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop requirements and priorities for external communications.
- Working with external stakeholders to communicate project related matters and priorities.
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager to ensure that commercial outcomes are achieved through communications management.
- Conducting branding related activities for the program
- Providing advice on communications management to other key members of staff including Project Managers and client executives.
Skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Communications or similar.
- Several years’ experience in developing marketing and communications plans incorporating a variety of mediums combined with good knowledge of brand management.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills that contributes to effective and efficient project execution.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve that contributes to productive and creative outcomes.
Due to customer requirements, we can only consider candidates for this opportunity who are Australian Citizens and hold a minimum NV1 security clearance.
What we offer:
- A diverse, flexible and challenging work environment
- A growing business where opportunities are favourable
- A great team where you are empowered to lead
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Leasing
- Access to monthly Professional Development Sessions (including specialist forums)