|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Sydney CBD location - Chifley Tower
- Suits an experiencedjunior to mid-level experienced Business Analyst who is looking to join a bold challenger bank!
About the Role
As a Business Analyst who is looking to expand on their experience you will partner with the business to determine their needs which will be achieved by, understanding the business and their end-to-end processes, analysing the business problem and identifying solutions which will enable the business to select a solution which is best fit for purpose.
You will be required to quickly understand both the internal and external environments and constructively challenge the accepted practices and solutions. You will collaborate with your colleagues and within the wider BoQ business to ensure value added alternatives and solutions are provided. Additionally you will support your colleagues in high level analysis and report writing whilst collaborating with internal and external development teams, stakeholders and our wider IT team where you demonstrate excellent communication and articulation skills.
- Establish and maintain relationships with business stakeholders across the organisation to understand critical business processes within BoQ Specialist Business as-well as maintaining relationships with external vendors/agencies
- Analysis and research
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify and understand the end-to-end state as it relates to the initiative which includes current state from an organisation, people, processes and system factors
- Elicit and document business requirements
- Using identified gaps between current and future state to identify the changes required and interpret these into workable business requirements that are validated with all stakeholders
- Solution Development
- Liaise with stakeholders to develop the high level future state processes and undertake gap analysis with the current state
- Change Management activities
- Maintain open dialogue and keep stakeholders well informed as development progresses
As a Business Analyst you will have ideally gained your experience working within banking and financial services where you have worked with different project management and system development methodologies where you have a strong understanding of business process improvements and what drives a business strategy.
You will have sound knowledge of standard Lending and Deposit products with familiarity of business principles, particularity in the banking and finance sector. Naturally inquisitive you are comfortable to challenge the status quo and are solutions focused. You thrive in working in a fast-paced team environment and are strive on building and maintaining strong positive relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.