|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Water Services is currently undertaking long term program of works for Water Authorities in Brisbane. These Water and Wastewater construction projects includes, Water and wastewater pipelines and pump stations, Water reservoirs and Water & Wastewater network management technologies.
As a result, Downer is seeking to appoint a Project Manager to manage various construction packages of works safely, effectively and efficiently. Reporting to the Program Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for Managing, coordinating and delivering a complex range of small and large projects under the works program, including design, construction, commissioning and handover of the infrastructure and assets.
- Project management experience ideally in Water and Wastewater, Pump stations and Pipeline (Retic and Trunk Main)
- Experience in managing construction projects up to $20M with a Principal Contractor
- Tertiary qualifications, Civil or Mechanical Engineering desirable
- Proven ability to manage, coordinate, and maintain good working relationships with clients and sub-contractors
- Demonstrated experience in developing project budgets and manage time and cost performance of projects and work packages
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Great company benefits
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY button.
For more information about the role, please contact: Sanjay Kumar Talent & Sourcing Business Partner m: 0418 621 926 or e: Sanjay.Kumar2@downergroup.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).