|Job Type:||Full Time|
The primary role of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud Development Specialist is to develop Salesforce Demandware Solutions for Digital Technology (DT) led Programs/ Projects and be involved in all aspects of the development and delivery of the DT systems.
This role reports into the Chapter Lead and will be responsible for new development and enhancements to the applications within the Digital Technology, alignment of solutions across other IT domains and ensuring their end-to-end operability in accordance with SingTel/Optus IT’s strategic standards.
- Craft develop the E2E Solution Designs, development and Component based Design & development via SFCC platform and ensure it is aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Oversee all solution design & development aspects of the development and delivery of the program
- Review requirements and ensures system functionalities & capabilities are future proofed and extensible by design via using Salesforce CC/Demandware best practices and drive OOTB
- Translate the business requirements/processes into system qualities and hence into high level application component/interface design specifications and strategies that lead to modular development lifecycle of Salesforce
- Manage dependencies between application components (within and external to DT) design & development
- Analyse impact of change requests, including recommendations
- Recommend technology, standards and tools
- Leads evaluation of vendor software & tools targeted for implementation
- Strong understanding and can guide micro-service-based architecture, Design & Development
- Can develop Container based design & development and ensure solutions are CI/CD ready
- Drive Open API implementations
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent field
- Current salesforce B2C Commerce Developer, Platform Developer II
- 4 Years of Salesforce Commerce Cloud/B2C Experience as a Platform Development
- Telecommunications (or similar industry) experience (3years+)
- Experience with SDLC process
- Waterfall and Agile Delivery methodologies
- Development experience with Apex, Visual Force Pages, API REST integration, Triggers, Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL)
- Software / Application Architecture, Design & Development
- Mastering of one or more architecture and design area – business model / process, application, data, integration (SOA), infrastructure