|Location:||Merrylands, New South Wales, New South Wales|
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Director to cover a 12 month maternity leave cover position at Uniting Kids Care Springwood Early Learning.
Educating children from 2 - 5 years of age, you will bring with you your positive interactions with children and passion for inclusive early childhood practice and social justice.
Our team and broader community have grown and learnt together and we aim to continue this ethos through welcoming new Director that will bring their ideas and drive, to ensure we continue to thrive.
Further to this we offer:
- Monthly RDO, onsite parking and a range of other benefits within our EA.
- Full time ECT within the service allows for 2 days teaching and 3 days office.
- Contribute to ensuring the service continues to deliver quality education.
- Access to attending Director Meetings, Practice Forums and Professional development opportunities to network with other professionals in our network.
- Work for an organisation that has a positive impact both on our clients and the communities in which they live.
Your key duties will include:
- Delivering high quality care and education for children.
- Maintaining appropriate workplace health and safety standards.
- Participating in all aspects of the day to day running of the centre.
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre.
- Ensuring an inclusive program that work in partnership with community stakeholders.
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.
What do I need to succeed?
- Demonstrated experience in Early Learning as a Service Director
- Bachelor of Education or Bachelor in Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the National Quality Standards, relevant laws and regulations
- understanding of current practices in early childhood programs and implementing a quality educational program
- Approved first aid qualification with asthma emergency and anaphylaxis training.