|Job Type:||Full Time|
Optus is on a mission to deliver game changing customer experience in striving to achieve this, five core values guide our behaviours- customer focus, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence. If you are brave, curious, and fantastic at creating connections with your colleagues and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers – then Optus is the place for you
Regional and Sales Execution Teams
The Regional and Sales Execution team is focussed on customer growth within Regional Australia and delivering superior sales execution and experience to all Optus consumer channels with an eye on the market, a focus on demand & conversion analytics, and a passion for our customers – this team drives omni-channel customer product growth through insight, planning, continuous improvement, enablement, and flawless execution. Optus has also recently announced a $1B spend to deploy new technology in our Regional areas, which brings choice and value to Regional Australia.
Territory General Manager - Regional WA
Are you ready to help us deliver game changing experiences and win in the market? This could be the role for you…
The Territory General Manager (TGM) is accountable for the achievement of Optus customer growth and revenue market share gains in their assigned geographic region. They have direct accountability for the performance of Optus’s physical distribution and Store performance in their territory. In collaboration with state and national teams the TGM will develop, deliver and own the Territory plan required to achieve these accountabilities across our physical distribution. This territory plan will be across multiple segments and sales channels and be built on a thorough understanding of their regions demography, customers, network opportunity and purchase behaviour. Through this strategy they will drive channel performance, localised demand generation, advocacy and consideration of Optus, ensuring the consistent delivery of compelling customer experiences. They will also play a pivotal influencing role in network prioritisation locally, as well as the national Local Area Marketing plan, and the wider Optus Localisation strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large organisation and contribute to our success. This is an opportunity for you to step up, make a name for yourself in Optus and drive successful results.
You will have proven Sales Experience in the following areas:
- Strategic planning, delivery and execution
- National/State level experienceSenior leadership
- Seasoned experience in Localized marketing and proven knowledge of industry best practice
- Public relations press and media
- Multi-Channel management within the Consumer industry
- Experience presenting to Senior executive level leadership teams
- Must have knowledge of the Telco industry
- Partner management and influencing ability
We really need someone who is not afraid to step up to a challenge, which will reward them with a fantastic career and great experiences and memories.
Optus is a place where we let you do you.
- You will work from home, providing you the ultimate work/life balance! *
- We will provide you with an Optus vehicle for your daily duties! *
- Discounts with over 400 companies Australia wide (Technology, Retail, Home, Fashion and more!)
- Mobile and Broadband staff discounts
- Training, Mentoring and further learning opportunities
*Arrangement only available with this role and not any other Optus role unless otherwise mentioned
*It is a requirement for the successful individual to reside in the designated geographic area for Regional WA.