|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac has had another successful year in 2020 and next year is looking to be even bigger. As a result of this ongoing growth, we have a permanent full time opportunity for a Plant Mechanic to support the CRC service team based in Perth.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, this role will involve overhauling and rebuilding of heavy mining shovels and electric trucks within specifications and industry standards. The roster will be Mon-Fri, 10 hours each day.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on state of the art mining equipment
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Family friendly roster
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Experience with assembly and disassembly of components
- High Risk Work Licence Forklift & Dogging
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Dedicated to safety
- Ability to work successfully within a team, and unsupervised
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant ongoing growth in the pipeline, please send us your CV and apply!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.