|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online
As a Senior UX/ UI Designer you will play a pivotal role in designing the Digital Experience across the Woolworths digital products. With a Customer first approach, you will work with the product team to build user experiences and features which lead to customer success and engagement. Working on multiple initiatives, you will deliver great experiences and ensure our propositions are brought to life through engaging digital experiences. You will be key in Improving the user experience and optimising the customer journey to achieve digital experience targets.
The roles key objectives include:
- Drive user-centric design principles to everything you do. Moving quickly, iterate rapidly and keep the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Identify design problems and devise simple, intuitive and delightful solutions.
- Conduct research, design, and user testing activities during the life cycle of a project.
- Create UX artefacts such as wireframes, customer journey maps, user flows, sketches, interactive prototypes.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- You will have strong visual design skills and demonstrate great attention to craft and detail
You’re driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a tribe of great people. Whatever you love - design, technology, engineering, you’re active in the community that sits around it.
You orient yourself around doing what’s meaningful, purposeful and delivers value. You’re excited about being part of digital transformation and disrupting one of Australia’s biggest companies.
You’re curious and empathetic, with an eye for the bigger picture. You deal with complexity by collaborating with colleagues, listening to customers, testing ideas and continuously learning. You take authorship for what you create.
You will need to have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in designing user experience for digital products.
- Proven experience in translating user research and usability findings into iterative product solutions.
- Strong understanding of UX research methodologies but also translate these findings into lo fi sketches, designs, and prototypes.
- Excellent working knowledge of Figma, Invision, Miro, and prototyping tools such as Principle or Protopie.
- Ability to work in an agile environment, part of a multidisciplinary team. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Comfortable and confident in managing stakeholders expectations.
- Passion for learning and innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations.
- Experience with the end-to-end design life cycle (concept to market roll out).
What's in it for you
- An attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our team-members
If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.