|Job Type:||Part Time|
Seeking a true work life balance in 2021? Are you looking to join a global environmental giant whose goal is to lead the resource revolution?
About the role
The Contractor Management Systems Administrator is an active member of National Safety and Wellbeing team to oversee the implementation of the Contractor Management Systems that SUEZ subscribe to and implement across the business.
The main responsibilities of the role ensure that SUEZ maintain compliance with Contactor Management Systems through the maintenance of records and databases to ensure that all information is accurately and correctly stored and readily accessible to the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Act as a centralised reference point to the ANZ business for subscribing to Contractor Management Systems to permit SUEZ workers to visits / attend a workplace to conduct work
- Implement/manage the Contractor Management system (‘CMS’) to validate WHS systems and capability of contractors as part of the procurement process.
- Complete online questionnaires as required and ensure submitted data is compliant
- Ensure that SUEZ (as a company) prequalify before commencing work onsite.
- Complete the safety assessments and declarations, upload required insurances and certifications, any relevant SWMS / JSA's / risk assessment documentation, evidence of incident history to permit SUEZ to be an approved contractor / service provider.
- Respond to Automatic reminders on expiring insurances and certifications
- Engage with the business to ensure inductions and worker training and competencies are completed and renewed as required and worker details are updated within CMS
- Manage the entire lifecycle of contractors from a centralised location through the SUEZ CMS
- Monitor and assist the business in maintaining overall contractor compliance
- Respond to email and phone enquiries, communicating services and resolving, escalating or redirecting issues as required.
- Assist with other relevant Safety and Wellbeing Projects and general Administration duties
- Prepare Business reports and data analysis, and present to the Business leads
You have a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience gained in a contractor management systems administrative role coupled with advanced computer skills and the ability to utilise various communication platforms and technology. You may also be completing tertiary qualifications in Safety and looking for a part time position to gain you entry into the market. You bring a collaborative approach when communicating across all levels of our organisation and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Completion of the Cert IV in Training and Assessment will be highly regarded.
The position will be employed on a permanent part-time basis and be located at our offices in the leafy bayside suburb of Rhodes.
Applications close 11th January 2021