|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Functional Area: Service Delivery
Location: Sydney, Australia
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Great Opportunity:
Ericsson Australia is growing! As a result, we are now looking for an end to end 5G Core Solution Architect, who will manage analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for our customers. The successful candidate will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
In this role you will:
- Provide technical leadership for 5G, Packet Core, IMS, CS Core, Cloud/NFV, and automation - CI/CD solutions and lead and represent a group of Solution Architects towards customers
- Act as Solution Architect role both in pre-sales & delivery phases of a customer engagement for Packet Core solution
- Support Key Account Managers and Engagement Practices to handle customer requirement, prepare tender documentation, business cases, and engage with customers during pre-sales through the implementation and conclusion of project
- Placed at the centre of activities, entailing a high level of interaction with Product Units, Systems Integration teams as well as Customer, Technical, Marketing and Business Development teams
- Manager and contribute with presentations and discussion in customer workshops, providing 5G Core business solutions and technical expertise
- Share and transfer knowledge, presenting to others on the latest solutions and new releases
- Identify add on sales opportunities via a close partnership with the customer in the delivery projects and drive business by finding new convergence opportunities based on expanding existing solutions as well as creating new ones.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering/ICT or equivalent
- Significant experience as a Solution Architect in Packet Core, IMS domain and proven ability in interacting with C-level customers
- Demonstrable experience in cloud domain, 5G packet core, CI/CD, automation and VNFs onboarding
- Ability to build and improve efficient working relationships with both technical and business partners
- Superb communication skills and ability to break down solutions with different diagram techniques
- Technical delivery across the entire software lifecycle and adept Linux knowledge with hands-on experience on technologies
What's in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson Australia Employee Benefits
- Wellness: Ericsson Australia offers a variety of programs crafted to support your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Paid Time Off: We encourage all employees to switch off to recuperate and recharge through paid time off.
- Work Conditions: Looking to find better work / life balance? Speak to us about flexible work arrangements**
- Employee Discounts: We offer employees access to discounted health insurance, groceries and entertainment through our partner providers.
- Employee Development: Working at Ericsson gives you access to Degreed, an integrated learning platform where you can learn, upskill, develop and measure your skills.
- Awards: Ericsson values dedication, and we regularly recognize employee commitment through award programs i.e. service awards and peer recognition
** speak to your recruiter
Every year, more than 10 000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Australia has been Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2020.
Ericsson Australia has been endorsed as a WORK180 Employer for Women in 2020. WORK180 is an advocate for working women, who provide job applicants with a transparent directory of endorsed employers who support diversity, inclusion and equality.
Ericsson Australia has also been awarded WORK180 Flex Able Certification in 2020 after an evidence-based audit to ensure we have the cultural, structural and technological enablers in place to allow genuine flexible work arrangements to flourish.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID 19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Architecture, Engineer, Business Development, Embedded, Technology, Engineering, Sales