|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Asia Business Application Domain is looking for a Solution Architect with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operation experience at an Enterprise level in Australia, who has a mix of hands on experience on business applications implementations, architectural design and strategic business acumen. The role requires a broad range of industry knowledge and a minimum of 10 years of Large ERP implementation experience.
- The Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect helps customer account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while continually driving add-on business within existing projects.
- Solution Architect must be effective in fostering executive level relationships. They also play a key role in employing, leveraging partners and our offshore team as part of the overall Microsoft services delivery model.
- Architects help translate business requirements into technology requirements for inclusion in contracts and/or statements of work (SOW).
- The Solution Architect will be required to assist or provide technical quality oversight at various points throughout a project lifecycle.
- To be successful, he or she must have proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management.
- In depth experience in business process including Manufacturing, Finance, Retail and Supply Chain is required, the candidate should consider themselves an expert in one of these areas.
- The Solution Architect is key to enabling our sales team in pursuing enterprise customer opportunities.
- Native Japanese plus English language skill will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure, Azure D365 Deployments, Integrations and Customizations within Dynamics 365 F&O in order to estimate, build the solution blueprint and establish credibility is also required in order for the candidate to be successful in the role.
- The Solution Architect must apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of the ERP Solution to provide detailed reliable solutions and estimates for service implementations.
- To be credible he or she must have current and deep experience with implementing large ERP engagements using Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Understanding of competitive technology enables the architect to properly assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on, non-Microsoft platforms.
- Advanced domain knowledge in one or more vertical industry is also an asset.
- Expert level knowledge required in assisting customers in architecting, planning, testing and deploying Dynamics 365 F&O solutions including the following:
- Proven experience in selling consulting engagements which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk.
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both executive and technical personnel.
- Ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms.
- Proven working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.