Last updated 39 minutes ago
In your role as APAC Executive Recruiter, you’ll:
- Report to the APAC Executive Recruitment Leader.
- Operate as a member of virtual executive recruitment team within Asia Pacific and act as a member of a global executive recruitment network
- Be responsible for defining and executing winning strategies for executive recruitment across the service lines in your portfolio to fill the hiring targets across our growing markets
- Collaborate extensively with senior cross border stakeholders in multiple geographies
- Be required to enhance the current recruitment process, create a strong Employer Brand and drive innovative resourcing solutions to attract the best talent
- Drive delivery of a “best in class” experience for all candidates
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations around Executive Recruitment to the Service Lines and Regions to drive continuous improvement and innovation
We’re looking for people with the following experience:
- Recognized university Bachelor or Master Degree with extensive experience in Executive recruitment, preferably with at least 10 years in a resourcing role with leading international search firms or corporations.
- Experienced in talent sourcing and driving end to end recruitment across multiple regions for C-Suite talent in a large, matrix environment.
- Executive Recruitment experience is a must.
- Well versed and innovative approach to resourcing platforms, tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of international hiring principles including some understanding of international labour laws
- Experienced in working closely with senior management on resourcing matters.
- Demonstrated capability to design and implement resourcing solutions, with a strategic perspective while maintaining a hands-on approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Problem solving skillset
- Global Mindset
- Vendor Management