|Job Type:||Full Time|
Data Integrity Analyst
- Bella Vista based, with WFH flexibility
- Grow your career with Woolworths Group
- Work as part of a cross-disciplinary, collaborative team
About the role
This role will be responsible for ensuring data quality across all meat systems within the supply chain systems to assist in decision making. This role will also identify operational improvements in the supply chain through data mining and statistical reporting, and data analysis methodologies and scenario model the impact of proposed initiatives/options.
The Data Integrity Analyst will act as a bridge between the business and the IT department.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead data setups – Articles, vendors, and sites.
- Maintain and align data across systems – SAP, FoodsConnected and Quintiq.
- Provide analytical support for business opportunities, and proposals
- Model, Analyse performance, investigate problems, find root causes, and develop observations and recommendations
- Develop dashboards and scorecards that drive enterprise results
- Assists with gathering and interpreting data with various levels of problem solving
- Present analytics that drive continuous improvement
- Identify business process and recommend process improvements
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with internal and external supply chain stakeholders and business partners utilising the systems
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for an experienced analyst, with proven technical skills combined with the ability to work across functions and communicate effectively with various levels within the organisation.
As part of the Woolworths Group, we are looking for someone who possesses the ability to work both independently and in cross functional teams across different geographies and cultures.
- 3+ years experience in data, analytics or insights
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities whilst applying critical thinking
- Knowledge in a digital or retail business with experience
- Ability to organise and prioritise multiple activities simultaneously in an ambiguous and dynamic business environment
- High degree of accuracy with data management, retrieval, manipulation and calculation
- High degree of analytical assessment of data from systems
- Extensive system navigation experience, especially SAP.
- Knowledge of SAP, FoodsConnected, Quintiq master data setups.
- Power BI tools / reporting tools such as WBI, Tableau
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and Google suite, especially working with spreadsheets.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #work180 #LI