|Job Type:||Full Time|
Process and Data Integrity Manager
- Bella Vista based, with WFH flexibility
- Grow your career with Woolworths Group
- Work as part of a cross-disciplinary, collaborative team
About the role
The Data & Process Manager plays an integral role in the Meat Analytics team. This team supports the Integrated Operations and Supply Chain Meat teams through the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of process support advanced analytics that in turn requires high data integrity as a key input.
The Process and Data Integrity Manager will act as a bridge between the business and the IT function.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assess and prioritise data integrity opportunities
- Develop and implement a data management strategy to realise opportunities
- Ensure the integrity of data (accuracy, recency and consistency) across multiple systems
- Measure, report and continuously improve data integrity (accuracy, recency and consistency)
- Provide and coordinate the operational reporting to support the operational teams
- Develop and lead the implementation of a holistic plan for maintaining and improving data integrity for existing processes or design new processes to improve data quality and integrity
- Actively engage with business owners in support of changes initiated by new analytical capabilities to ensure alignment of the process outcomes, successful implementation of the process inline with business outcomes
- Ensure the key stakeholders for key process have input, visibility and commitment to the processes
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with proven experience within the field of data integrity, and with the ability to influence, inspire and guide others to be active and visible sponsors of change.
This role requires working with a wide range of stakeholders, so highly developed skills in communication, presentation delivery and facilitation are essential.
- Proven experience of data integrity management.
- Understanding of process development and maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to drive change and continuous improvement
- Experience or knowledge of the Meat value chain would be highly beneficial
- Ability to apply logic and thinking processes to analyse situations and problems to design effective solutions, high attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to understand organisational issues and challenges
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #work180 #LI