|Job Type:||Full Time|
Employee Relations Case Specialist NSW/ ACT
- Challenge and develop yourself working on large scale projects and a wide variety of subject matter
- Flexibility in designing your work week including the opportunity to work from home, in stores and our Norwest support office
- 12 month contract position in a stable company with a growing Employee Relations team
Woolworths Group is seeking an experienced Employee Relations Case Specialist to join our team based in Norwest. You will join a close knit Workplace Relations team who foster a culture of collaboration and service excellence. We are enabled by effective and efficient people processes and technology to support the management of our ER matters.
Reporting to the Employee Relations Manager, this is a largely autonomous role focusing on providing high quality Employee Relations case management and investigation services to Woolworths business units and Group Functions.
Whilst bringing to life our company values of “team first culture” and “we care deeply”, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting end to end investigations into a variety of challenging ER matters from simple grievances through to significant bullying or harassment and sexual harassment cases.
- Preparing documents and responses for matters before the Fair Work Commission and other tribunals.
- Representing the Woolworths Group at conciliations and dispute matters in the Fair Work Commission and other tribunals.
- Managing complex matters involving ill and injured team members.
- Providing leaders with recommendations and advice in relation to legislation, policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the delivery of training and education sessions to build leader capability.
You will bring with you:
- Significant relevant experience in employment/labour law through either an ER/IR role or Senior HR role with exposure to ER matters, or you might be legally trained and looking to take on a corporate role for a change of pace.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and customers.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant ER/IR legislation within different jurisdictions and the application of policy.
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and relationship building skills are important as is a commercial orientation.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.