- We are an ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Develop your career while making a positive community impact
- Join an inclusive and collaborative team - Good culture is important to us!
- Casual Role - Sydney - NSW
Want to join our BOQ Casual Pool?
If you are thinking about starting your career as a Casual Customer Service Officer with BOQ then this is what you need to know:
- You will need reliable means of transport to travel to branches within the Region
- You will need to be available to work a minimum of 3 days per week
- Flexibility and reliability for urgent requests
- Be willing to travel up to 1 hour to the branch in need
If this sounds like you then we are looking for individuals with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills. You will thrive by demonstrating:
- Previous experience working within the banking or customer service industry (desirable)
- Proven customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of Windows Programs
- Ability to work within an ever changing team environment
About the Role
As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the 'face' of the Bank within the Branch, providing exceptional customers service to your customer network. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers, by providing advice and information on BOQ's products and services. Further, you will relish the opportunity to achieve branch targets, and working as part of a high performing and collaborative team.
This is a great opportunity to meet new people and work across a number of branches in the Region.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.