|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
We are looking for Roadside Service Technicians to join our roadside assistance team based in the Brisbane area, assisting our members who have broken down at the roadside.
Your responsibilities range from making member vehicles mobile at the roadside to the provision of mechanical advice through to the promotion of member services. You will have lots of member contact and will get a kick out of seeing the relief on a member’s face when you arrive.
Our roadside team is highly skilled, and you will be joining a dynamic workplace that values diversity and inclusion.
Desired Skills & Experience\:
- Trade qualified mechanic or auto-electrician/industry related quals
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- Customer service experience
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Upload strong safety culture to achieve zero harm
- Highly organised with ability to work autonomously
It’s an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. With almost 1.8 million members, we’re big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There’s plenty of other perks, too;
- Onsite parking, employee gym & café
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this. Applications close 31 December 2020.
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
Questions? Please contact Careers@racq.com.au or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process