|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s 1st party devices including Surface, Surface Hub, and HoloLens are an essential part of our transformation to a Mobile First, Cloud First company. In the Microsoft Devices Commercial Repair Experiences and Warranty (CREW) organization, our job is to ensure customers of these devices have the best experience no matter where they are and what they want to achieve. Ultimately, we are focused on ensuring these customers love our devices and choose to become repeat buyers and advocates.
This role will be in the Commercial Customer Repair Experiences team, which is responsible for partnering with the Engineering, Customer Success, Product Marketing, IT, Supply Chain, Field Sales and our Partner ecosystem to architect, launch, monetize and manage profitable service offerings and deliver a premium experience across all commercial customer & partner touchpoints that unblocks sales, increases CSAT, and reduces cost to serve.
As the Regional leader, you will be a key stakeholder and contributor to the Devices growth story and accountable for:
- Creating Serviceability footprint and options to our customers.
- Supporting Devices presales motion through Hardware Services attach and enabling revenue opportunities.
- Deploying tools and processes to scale in a compliant way.
- Monitoring operational performance that delivers the desired experience.
- Proactively identifying, driving and communicating corrective measures with regional leaders and stakeholder teams that minimize the customer escalations.
- Being the voice of the customers to build and execute regional roadmap of capabilities and projects.
- Owning regional communications related to post sales support.
- Owning market requirements and benchmarking to drive and deliver a competitive Services ecosystem. This position requires extensive cross-group coordination/collaboration, strong communication, program and project management skills. Overall, this is a role where you’ll need to bring your passion, customer obsession, desire to learn, and be prepared to move fast.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in an operational or project or program management role in Customer Service / Supply Chain / Sales / Product Marketing environment.
- Strong written, presentation, and verbal communications at the executive level.
- Experience working with key stakeholders and leaders.
- Competency in the areas of cross group collaboration, analytical thinking, and strategic development.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent execution, and follow through skills.
- Ability to adapt and change with the needs of the organization and business.
- Ability to manage confidentiality without exception; demonstrates outstanding judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) is required. MBA or equivalent advanced degree is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.