|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Fly in fly out from Perth, Geraldton or Busselton
- Working a roster of 2 weeks on 1 week off, or 8 days on 6 days off
About the role
We are looking for Mobile Plant Operators that are currently residing in WA! We have permanent positions available flying out of Perth, Geraldton or Busselton. We are looking for people with experience operating mining equipment such as:
What’s on offer
- Permanent Rio Tinto contract
- Competitive salary package with annual performance bonus
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Extensive salary sacrifice & salary packaging options that includes residential housing, airport parking, cars and superannuation
- Generous employee share plan
- Company provided insurance cover
- A broad range of employee discounts in banking, accommodation, cars, retail and more
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- Learning and development opportunities to support your desired technical or leadership career path
- Ongoing individual wellbeing support for you and your family for personal and professional matters
To secure one of these roles, you should have:
- A manual C Class driver’s license
- Experience operating any of the mobile equipment listed above
As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress. Our long history is filled with firsts. We’ve developed some of the world’s largest and best quality mines and operations, and our people work in around 35 countries across six continents. Aluminium and copper, diamonds, gold and industrial minerals, iron ore and uranium: our materials make up the world around us. You’ll find them in smartphones, planes, cars, hospitals and throughout your home.
Creating an inclusive and diverse workforce
We are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, our people share one thing in common. It’s a belief that work is more rewarding when we are accepted and valued for our differences, not judged by them. We all have something to contribute, and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organization and fulfilling career. If you are looking for a new venture and the chance to work for a leading global mining organisation, apply today.
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions.
This role is for applicants residing in or willing to permanently relocate to Western Australia. Rio Tinto offers Fly in and fly out options from Perth, our regional FIFO hubs and the opportunity to live in our residential towns where applicable