|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sodexo are seeking suitably qualified and highly motivated Civil and Mining Maintenance Supervisors to join our Building Maintenance team on a permanent, full time basis, within the Coastal region. Reporting to the Area Manager, your key responsibility will be to oversee the end to end project management of simple to complex construction projects for our clients in the Pilbara including providing advice and support to construction personnel and sub-contractors on site. Duties include completion of detailed scoping documents, quoting, supervising construction work, scheduling, report preparation and ensure work programs are on time and budget. Positions on offer are on a FIFO 8:6 roster (flights from Perth).
Ideal candidates must display the following:
- Extensive experience in Civil Construction and Mining environments
- Ability to overseeing the safe and efficient completion of planned, scheduled and preventative breakdown maintenance tasks
- Scoping of Civil Maintenance jobs and packaging for contractor execution
- Experience with Civil and earthworks maintenance and projects
- Strong understanding of both production strategies for large scale Mining Operations
- Driving and promoting a zero harm culture through proactive safety leadership and displaying a true value for safety
- Degree qualification / Trade Certificate
- Front line Management Certification
- Section 44 Supervisors training
- CPR Certification (desirable)
- First Aid Certification(desirable)
- White card
- WA Manual Drivers Licence
Sodexo offer a safe, friendly working environment with market-leading clients along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable).
If this sounds like the right job for you please apply NOW!